Read this immediately because it directly affects YOU.
News Flash: There’s nothing cosmic about money.
(No matter what the “gurus” tell you.)
How A People-Pleasing “Nice Lady” Discovered Science-Backed, Proven Methods to Quickly Eradicate “Bad” Debt in 18 Months, Launch Her Own Unique Business, Explode Her Income, Leave Her Corporate Job in Under a Year and Negotiate Over $10K Savings in 6 Months for Her Family…
No Magic, No Fluff, No Pseudo-Spiritual BS.
Hi there friend,
And for years I secretly struggled with my relationship with money.
Some people struggle with food, others with romantic relationships or other issues.
For me, it was always money.
- Asking for it
- Receiving it
- Underearning it
- Hoarding it
- Then Overspending it
- Talking about it
- Managing it
- Negotiating it
- Feeling anxious about it
- Afraid of it
I sucked at money. Period.
By the time I was 26 I’d racked up nearly $30,000 worth of credit card debt (buying what? I have no idea.)
Working to the point of exhaustion at a job I couldn’t stand.
Until one day I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to turn my financial life around.
Fast forward 10 years later I can proudly say I’ve…
- Paid off all my credit card debt in just 18 months
- Paid for my wedding (by myself) in cash (one of the greatest days of my life)
- Bought a half a million dollar home with my husband
- Enjoy growing savings and investments (which help my husband and I sleep soundly at night)
- Live an affluent but not overly flashy lifestyle
- Launched a side-hustle while working a demanding corporate job that exploded into a profitable global coaching business in 12 months
- Negotiated over $10K worth of savings for my family, simply by picking up the phone and talking
Oh, and did I mention I’m a “nice,” “highly sensitive” lady who naturally hates confrontation and used to avoid talking about money like the plague?
Arite, so how did I achieve all this?
I fixed my relationship with money.
See, study after study confirms that your relationship with money drives ALL your financial decisions.
Meaning, your emotions run the show when it comes to how you handle money.
Because of that, most financial issues we experience hide out as emotional issues in disguise.
I used to be a timid little mouse when it came to money.
Outspoken in other areas but totally passive when it came to money.
Just a few examples of how my emotions crippled my financial life :
- Feeling unworthy or deserving led to serious underearning
- Feeling guilty receiving caused me to underearn, overwork and deprive myself of life’s pleasures.
- Fear of “owing” someone just because they did me a kind favor made me resist help when I needed it most
- Feeling lack of security around money led to a feast & famine cycle: Spend a whole lot then deprive myself for periods of time.
- Fear of being judged or criticism stopped me from reaching out for help
- Fear of angering or upsetting other people prevented me from speaking up for myself and asking for what I needed
- Feeling overwhelmed with the sheer size of my problems led me to stick my head in the sand and do nothing (‘Course, the problem got worse, not better as a result.)
- Fear of change drove me to seek out “magic” bullets that made me feel like I was making progress, when I was actually avoiding the true issues
- Shame and embarrassment isolated me and kept me from reaching out for help for way too long
- Just to name a few…
My relationship with money was a wreck.
But I was determined to fix it.
Over the last 10 years, I’ve personally researched and experimented with the best, proven psychological strategies to help you transform your relationship with money from the inside out.
(I used myself as a guinea pig to throw out junk advice and kept the rest.)
No “woo woo” nonsense. No “hocus pocus” BS.
(I took the liberty of trying every cockamamie scheme out there… just for you. You’re welcome.)
Just practical, tested knowledge to help you quickly fix your relationship with money so that you can achieve:
The Full Financial Package:
- Earning What You’re Worth
- Saving More of What You Make
- Spending Wisely (Instead of Wasting Your Money on Dumb Sh*T)
- And Negotiating Like a Pro (You won’t always get what you want, but you’ll tip the scales in your favor, for good.)
I know. Sounds too good to be true.
You think I’m a fake internet “guru” who makes all her money helping people with money, right? What a scam.
You’re thinking: And why is she putting all her financial business out there?
It’s noisy as hell out there, lots of people claiming a lot of things on the interwebz.
But I truly have a deep desire to help. (And I think you’ll feel that if we get the opportunity to chat.)
I know what it feels like to feel out of control financially…
To feel powerless to change things…
And to not feel like no one “gets” what I’m going through.
So here’s what I’d like to do:
Free Fix Your Relationship with Money Session
I’d like to offer you a confidential, phone session with me where we take an in-depth look at your money challenges and show you a specific plan of action that will help you fix your relationship with money allowing you to…
- Earn more
- Save more
- Spend wisely
- Negotiate like a Pro
Here’s how this’ll work:
First, you and I will get on the phone, 1 on 1, and talk about your relationship with money.
- We’ll take a look at where you’re at, what you’re doing and what you want to achieve.
Once I have those details we’ll come up with an action plan to fix your most pressing financial issues immediately.
And it’s FREE.
So Why Am I Doing This?
I have a deep desire to help people overcome the exact same financial struggles I did.
The second reason is that because I’m a mom of two toddlers, I have limited amount of time to devote to my business.
So offering sessions like these are a great way for me to meet new potential clients.
I’ve found over the years this works well for both us…
Because at the end of the call, 1 of 2 things will happen:
1. Either you’ll love the plan we’ve put together (and my style) and you’ll go away to implement it yourself. (In which case, I’ll ask to check up on you to see how you’re doing)
Or 2: You’ll love the plan (and my style) and ask to become my client so you can quickly dive into the specific actions that will put money in your pocket as quickly as possible. (In which case, I’ll share with you how we can make that happen.)
Hope that sounds fair.
Disclaimer: I can’t help everyone fix their relationship with money. Here’s who I CAN help…
Because I’m a mom of two toddlers who I love more than anything (even my business), I’ve got a few requirements you must meet in order for us to hop on the phone.
- You must be earning a steady, relatively predictable income. Doesn’t matter what your income is as long as it’s fairly predictable. If you have no income, this will not be a fit.
- If you are a business owner, you must be making some sales in your business. (Again, even if you aren’t satisfied with the number, that’s fine. They just need to exist.)
- You must be open to new ideas & trying something different – especially if what you’re doing isn’t working.
- You must have a history of taking action in order to succeed. I don’t believe in “magic bullets” and neither should you.
If you meet these requirements and you’d like to talk me 1 on 1 about fixing your relationship with money so you can get measurable, incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside the time for you.
Here’s how it all works:
First you’ll fill out the form below. (Be as specific as you can so I can get an accurate picture of your unique situation. I read every single one.
Once you fill out the form, you’ll receive an email in 24-48 hours letting you know the status of your application.
If it seems like a good fit, you’ll get an email with the next steps for scheduling your call.
If you become a client, great! I love working with decisive people who want to take control of their lives now.
And if not, you will get a specific plan that you can begin to implement right away,
No pressure either way. I think you’ll feel that if we chat.
Jill helped me shift my focus from years of struggling to pay off debt, to how I can increase my revenue. She honed in on where I can improve my relationship with money so I could generate more business, by fine tuning my sales and consultation process.
After practicing with Jill in my first week, I met with a prospective client and landed the project. As Jillian suggested, I was direct, mindful and authentic and, even surprised myself, when I asked for a higher rate and landed a $15,000 client!! It really was amazing and I couldn’t do it without you! THANK YOU!!Alexis Petras
Warning: Time is a Factor
Like I mentioned, I’m a mom of 2 so my time really is limited.
So when I have a few spots open for coaching, I like to offer Free Sessions like this to meet new potential clients.
When I fill the spots, I stop the Free Sessions.
I find that’s how I work best in my business.
I also believe one-on-one calls are the fastest way for you to get you great results. (More so than hiding out in online “classes” group programs or struggling all by your lonesome.)
Maybe I’m wrong but now might be a good time to start fixing your relationship with money so you can achieve
The Full Financial Package
- Earning more
- Saving more
- Spending wisely
- Having little to no “Bad” debt
- Negotiating with Ease
If you’ve read this whole letter and you know you want a session, then go ahead and fill out the form.
If it’s a match, you’ll get all the details emailed to you in 24-48 hours.
I truly wish you the best,
Please be as specific as possible in your responses. Short or one-word answers will not be accepted since they typically come from robots.
PS: This is just a reminder that if you meet the requirements above and you’ve made it all the way down to the bottom of this page — then go ahead and apply already.