Dynamic Speaking | Practical “Use Right Now” Action Steps |
Speech topics for Working Professionals:
- Change Your Money Habits, Change Your Life: How to have Unstoppable Willpower with money and take control of your finances in Record Time
- Making the Money Leap: How to Prepare Yourself Financially For Self-Employment
Speech topics for Small Business Owners:
- Rapid Sales Secrets: How to Close More Deals by Thinking On Your Feet
- Ditch That Script: How to Discover Your Natural Selling Style And Close More Sales In Two CallsTooltip Text or Less
- Expect the No: How to Boost Your Sales By Learning How to Negotiate Without Being Pushy
- You Don’t Have to Be Rude: Learn Powerful Negotiation Secrets for “Nice” People
“We were looking for a financial seminar that wasn’t too technical or filled with financial jargon because our employee population ranges from recent college grads to baby boomers all in different phases of their financial life.
Jill was phenomenal. Funny, passionate and full of helpful tips. The participants were able to walk away with tangible action steps, the presentation focused on the small steps that can be taken that can be impactful over time and gave them an optimistic viewpoint by motivating them to look forward financially.Michelle Longsworth, Grey Health Care Group
Jillian Beirne Davi – BIO
Jill Beirne Davi is a professionally trained coach and consultant who teachers her high-achieving clients exactly how to earn what they’re worth and keep it. Through a combination of smart money management, sales mastery and her proven “Nice Lady” negotiation method, her clients enjoy dramatic improvements in their financial lives.
After digging herself out of $30,000 worth of debt, she founded a personal finance consulting practice that grew into a global brand serving clients all over the world. She then began working with small business owners teaching authentic sales and negotiation methods to boost their income and manage it wisely.
Her advice has been featured in Business Insider, HuffPo, Fast Company, Forbes, LearnVest, Mint.com and more.
She’s captivated live audiences at Grey HealthCare Group and Xerox and conducts virtual trainings for Savvy Ladies, a financial empowerment non-profit in NYC.
She lives in Mendham, NJ with her husband and two young daughters.
Book Jill to Speak at Your Event
To inquire about booking Jill for a speaking engagement, email email@example.com.