Book Jillian to Speak at Your Event
To inquire about booking Jillian for a speaking engagement,
Speech topics include:
- Change Your Money Habits, Change Your Life: How to have Unstoppable Willpower with money and take control of your finances in Record Time
- Making the Money Leap: How to Prepare Yourself Financially For Self-Employment
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow as an Entrepreneur: Sample Audio (http://bit.ly/16NvP2J)
- Change Your Money Story: How to Get a Hold of Your Finances and Attract Abundance with Ease Guaranteed
- Balance Your Budget Now!: How to Create a Spending Plan You can Realistically Stick To & End Money Woes for Good
Jillian Beirne Davi – BIO
Jillian Beirne Davi is a Money Mindset & Success Coach, the founder of Abundant Finances and the creator of the “Master Your Money Program,” a proven step-by-step that helps women get a hold of their finances for good so that they can amass savings, free themselves from money drama and step into an abundant lifestyle in record time.
After digging herself out of $30,000 in debt and saving tens of thousands of dollars, she decided to share her strategies with others who struggle in this area. Turns out: They work! The Abundant Finances community continues to grow with conscious people who are committed to making RADICAL changes in their financial lives.
What separates Jill from other coaches is that she lived through challenges that many of her clients face and overcame them. She makes managing money simple without being too technical and because of this her clients get tremendous results more quickly than they ever would on their own.
Prior to becoming a coach, Jillian worked for ten years in the Market Research field for a handful of well-known Cable network brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and A&E. She is a graduate of Tufts University with a degree in International Relations and Philosophy and she received her coaching credentials through New York University. For a few years she sang with a band, and was active in the acapella singing community in college.
She resides in Weehawken, NJ overlooking the Hudson River with her husband and soul mate, Christian.